Sneaking Veggies into Your Child’s Diet
It’s back to school, which means it’s back to packing (healthy) lunches for the kids. We understand the struggle some parents have with widening their children’s palates to healthier foods like vegetables.
However desperate the struggle may be, these sneaky (yet delightfully tasty) recipes for kids are the perfect blend of classic foods kids love and the “adult” foods (you got it, vegetables) that kids dread. Soon enough, your children will realize the tastiness they’ve been missing all along…and may even ask for seconds!
These five recipes from a handful of our favorite blogs are kid (and parent) approved!
1. Mac and Cheese with Pureed Cauliflower — macandcheesechick.com
2. Beef + Mushroom Sloppy Joes – myrecipes.com
3. Spinach Basil Pesto – twopeasandtheirpod.com
4. Orange Mango Carrot Smoothie — simplebites.net
5. Zucchini Muffins – simplyrecipes.com