WellnessMats’ Holiday Wish List: Our Top 10 Gifts for Foodies
Whether you work from home or an office, a long day of work can be draining — and the energy needed to find joy in holiday prep scarce. Well, here at WellnessMats, fatigued muscles, sore feet and back pains are never issues, and never get in the way of holiday celebration. If you haven’t checked into our last post, metallic and glitter are all the rage this holiday season — which is why we’re including our GraniteMat in our list of top 10 gifts for foodies this year.
GraniteMat is the perfect companion for your kitchen floor (and the perfect gift!) adding a layer of comfort to your holiday baking, cooking and kitchen prep, and making the holidays all the more enjoyable. We always say that holiday dinners and cookies taste better when there are no aches and pains involved with the baking…
2. Charm those on your gift list with this Ikat Apron from Anthropology–the soft red and greens are perfect for the season.
3. This timeless Vintage Style Carving Set will never go out of style and is perfect for carving that holiday ham!
4. These adorable nautical Coastal Stripe Placemats are perfect for holiday gifting in warm weather areas and are made of 100% organic cotton, free of toxins so you can dine healthier, safer and food-allergy free.
5. Every foodie loves a good cheese platter. This Swissmar Girolle Cheese Scraper works best with semi-soft to semi-hard cheeses (like Tete de Moine) and creates beautiful cheese rosettes for serving.
6. This Half Pint Unusual Milk Jug is as unusual as it is lovely for a tea tray or coffee table. Foodies want only the best when it comes to serving food and beverage to their guests.
7. Elson & Company’s Table Linen in Spruce is one of the newest additions to their new collection of designer table linens. The playful evergreen pattern will add great holiday cheer to any foodie’s tabletop. We love that the napkins come gift wrapped in sets of 4.
8. This Himalayan Salt BBQ Plank is made from one slab of pink Himalayan salt. Salt is naturally antimicrobial and adds great flavor to your foods. You can cook food directly on plank over a BBQ or stove and it makes for beautiful presentation as a serving dish, as well!
9. These RSVP Multi-Blade Herb Scissors make chopping basil, parsley, and other fresh herbs a cinch. They make fresh herbs so easy and fun to chop, even your foodiest of friends will use fresh herbs more often!
10. Sometimes, foodies just want to eat food. Give the gift of Williams-Sonoma’s Pepermint Bark – it gets better with each bite!
What great gifts are on your radar this season? With less than two weeks away, it’s time start shopping around! We hope you enjoy holiday shopping and that like us, you’ll end the day of on the right foot — at home with the comfort of WellnessMats!